Friday, February 22, 2008

What to expect here

I always like to set the bar as low as possible. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised later, than completely depressed and feel like I've failed. So, here is what you can expect here, not a whole lot. I mean, ideally I'd love for this place to become what I've always wanted in a blog. A catalog of lifes little lessons and tales, misfortunes and good times. But who am I kidding. That's right, no one.

I've created this space because I feel I am at a point in my life, where I there will be a lot of changes coming my way (hopefully) and everyone needs a space, a forum, a way of making yourself sane by getting those things in your head out. You know, so you don't go crazy (please let me pretend like I'm not already, thanks). This is my space. One of them anyways.

I can't make any promises not to get all emo at some point or another. What I will promise, I will never, ever post song lyrics, of any kind. No surveys written by kids, with questions about what my favorite subject in school was (math) or what side of the bed I sleep on at night (the middle) and no test results telling you if I was a power ranger, which color would I be. (I'd totally be the pink one).

Before I end this for now, a quick explaination on the title above. It's quite simple really. I love vodka, and I love cupcakes.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com